Saturday, April 18, 2009

Oops . . .

There were so many options when I set up my blog. I still am wary of the whole "information on the internet" scenario, too, so I was very conservative in all my choices. Evidently I was a little too restrictive in the "comment" section. There were like four choices as far as who could leave comments and I thought the one I picked referred to "anyone" I had invited in but obviously it didn’t. So I've now gone the other extreme and checked "anyone" figuring "anyone" wouldn’t apply to "anyone" not invited since those particular "anyones" wouldn’t be there in the first place. Besides, I don't want a one-dimensional experience here. So . . . share your comments. Hopefully you're a member of the "anyone" group!

1 comment:

  1. Let's see if I am part of the "anyone" group. Love your blog.

    ReplyDelete