- No more spitting contests.
- No more spitting seeds at your sisters (or brothers, if you dare).
- No more volunteer watermelon plants coming up in the lawn or flower beds.
- No more threats of, "If you eat the seeds, watermelon will grow out your ears!"
- No more threats of, "If you eat the seeds, watermelon will grow out your mouth!"
- No more looking in the mirror, wide-mouthed, trying to see the start of a watermelon vine coming up your throat.
- No more seeds?????
And, by the way, it's 'waterbutton' to him and, yes, he's wearing a Halloween Indian costume Joe wore in Kindergarten!