Friday, November 13, 2009

Too Funny

I'm sitting here surfing the net for Christmas ideas. I'm looking for instructions to make a trunk for 18" dolls. Grampa thinks maybe he could do something basic. I just love search engines. All of a sudden, across my screen flashes a photo of Ken in a pair of knitted swimming trunks. Probably would have to be in my frame of mind to find that as hilarious as I did, but I thought I'd share anyway. You just never know where those links will take you and what images you'll be exposed to!!!! I need to go get a large Max!

4 comments:

  1. Yes to the Max! Drinking it and surfing the web...nothing could finer, unless we were in "Carolina in the morning." Hopefully it wasn't a anatomically correct Ken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If he was anatomically correct, everything was covered by his stylish knit swim trunks. That yarn hides quite a bit. Thank goodness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is nothing sacred anymore?
    I'm on Christy's computer, but it's really me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am just getting caught up on everybody's blogs. As always, yours promises to make me laugh! I love the picture of Alan in that costume! However, I do have tears streaming down my face after reading your post about your sweet perfect daughter Stephanie. It is amazing how familiar those feelings you had are to me! It is amazing to me that even though we now have Lilly... I still think of Jace and miss him more than ever. My arms are full, but there is still a piece of my heart that will be gone until I see him again one day. I was looking at his picture the other day and marveled at his perfect little body and his cute little nose. It breaks my heart that they wouldn't let you see her or hold her, leaving you to only wonder and imagine. I always knew there was a reason that God blessed me with you as a friend.

    ReplyDelete