Thursday, January 14, 2010

Maxed out on the Max Blahg

And so, it has come to this . . . the end.



Pointless, random, idiotic, mindless, and/or caffeinated as it might be, it's got to be put to rest. Call it empty, shallow, transparent, tasteless (never) or immature . . . it doesn't matter.

 

   And lest you should think these posts were only about Max and Maxine . . . prepare yourself for my first annual contest. The prize is yet to be determined. Post your votes along with your reasoning as comments to this blahg.

HAS THIS ALL REALLY BEEN ONLY ABOUT MAX & MAXINE?



I wait with baited breath to tally the votes and announce the winner at some future date.



I am not randomly rambling. You're just not thinking as fast as I am!

3 comments:

  1. Are you off the pill again? When the voices in your head get a little louder, let me know and I'll see if the US Postal Service will let me send some Maxines in the mail. You will have to be responsible for the carbonation explosion if I just go ahead and do it without asking the Feds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you giving up the "Max"? My mind definitely isn't working like yours but I think it has something to do about you and those resolutions you don't think should be made in January. I can't wait to hear the end result. Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, no, no, no! Giving up Max (or Maxine) would be like . . . well, like giving up. I am glad to hear your mind is not working like mine (as I'm sure everyone who loves you is glad for also).

    ReplyDelete