Saturday, April 3, 2010

Springing Back Into Winter!



Perhaps the snow made the Easter eggs easier to find but it seemed like a contradiction of terms overall.



Fun Easter Weekend with all the kids coming at some point or another, too. And what a great General Conference! Seemed like there was a lot of hype about people anticipating stupendous, earth shattering counsel from our leaders and yet most of the talks (as I recall) were in regards to Jesus and the Atonement and families. Not earth shattering or new but I don't think there could have been any two more applicable topics that could have been addressed and reinforced.

2 comments:

  1. Now I can see your pictures. I don't envy you getting snow. How do you manage to dress up Alan all the time? He's such a good sport.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What the....snow!
    We enjoyed conference also...in between a nap. I'm so amazed at the caliber of leaders we have and how they keep everything running smoothly.

    ReplyDelete