Saturday, July 10, 2010

Flitting Little Nothings of Thought


  1. Fifteen stairs per flight. Four flights. Three trips down {carrying luggage}. Two trips up. And that was just me trying to get checked out of our hotel room this morning. That doesn't include the other two days we were in the hotel. That's some serious stair-stepping if I do say so myself! I did get me a couple of new birdhouses to hang around outside. They'll all be gone in a heartbeat the first morning I find out I'm feeding skunk birds! Knock on wood, there haven't been any yet this year but Alan's trapping season hasn't started yet, either. I think the skunk birds showed up around the first of August last year, though, so there's still time.

  2. Dorothy said it so well, "There's no place like home!" And Alan didn't even let out any audible moans over a dried out lawn. Thank goodness for good neighbors!

  3. And...remind me not to eat at the Black Pearl again. That's all I have to say about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment