Saturday, July 3, 2010

My Favorite Things

A previous post outlined many of my 'addictions'. Can't believe I left out Eeyore! Anyway, the kids and grandkids got me a basketful of my favorite things for my birthday. It was great and I don't think they left out anything!







HOWEVER . . .





THESE ARE MY ONE AND ONLY, GENUINE, HANDS DOWN, MOST FAVORITE ADDICTIONS IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD!







Thanks for the fun evening. I LOVE you all more than Pretzel M&M's, Eeyores, Goldfish crackers, Max {yes, even Maxine}, veggie wraps, JoAnn's coupons, Ghirardelli chocolate w/carmel centers, old movies, popcorn, and even more than sugar cookies with homemade frosting and lots of the little round sprinkles!

4 comments:

  1. I can't believe you got them all together in one place, got them all to sit still long enough for a picture, and what a wonderful looking bunch of grandkids. You should be proud. They sure appreciate their grandmother (and grandfather).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Their "grandfather" was the one hollering and jumping around behind grandma to get them to smile for the picture. What a rowdy bunch of kids, but we sure do love them! Love you mom, glad you had a good bday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You left out Chicago as one of your favorite things! Don't forget it next time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. How could I have forgotten Chicago!!! The cool airport toilets and six-packs of 24-oz Max! Oh, yeah, and having fun with my sis! I won't be so negligent again!

    ReplyDelete