Friday, November 5, 2010

Under Wing



That's what the picture is called anyway. It has become my favorite picture for Stephanie since I have no other. {I always wonder if having no memories is better or worse than having some memories.} Whichever, this is how I like to picture her. She's being cared for and comforted and protected while she waits for me. And what better hands would I want her to be in? So thankful for my knowledge of a loving Heavenly Father!



I've set some self-improvement goals this year {that's all I can give her}. Rather than wrap presents I can try and wrap myself up in important {eternal} pursuits instead of getting so wrapped up in worldly hangups. {Why is it the tape sticks so much better when I'm wrapped in cheap bland paper?}



So, anyway, Happy Birthday, Stephanie! You are in my heart always.

2 comments:

  1. I think it's the perfect picture. Love you mom!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that picture. I'm sure you never really get over something like that, do you?
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete