Friday, December 17, 2010

A Week Before Christmas


As if there's not enough to worry about and think about and schedule around, Alan and I had to add another day in the mix and get married just a week before Christmas. Thirty-four years later and we still wonder at our choice of dates. Oh, well. We were young. We were in love. We didn't care. And, bottom line, school was out for a couple of weeks. It's been all uphill and downhill since then and I wouldn't have had it any other way. Well, maybe, there are a few things . . . no . . . the butterfly effect . . . I'll keep it just as it is.




Love ya, Alan. Thanks for all you do for me and how well you take care of me.




And PS - it's your own fault you're sick.

1 comment:

  1. It is pretty crazy to think it has been that many years. Janis wouldn't even let me give her a kiss on our anniversary. But then she was too sick to go out for dinner that night, so maybe it looks like the flu shot I got was a good investment. Love You. Alan

    ReplyDelete