Friday, December 10, 2010

WARNING!!! WARNING!! WARNING!



{Red lights flashing} {Siren wailing} {Air raid alarm blaring}











USE OF UPSTAIRS DISPOSAL {like there's one anywhere else} FOR ANYTHING MORE THAN WATER {why have one then, you may say} MAY RESULT IN A TICKET FOR GRINDING WITH AN EXPIRED, STOLEN, MUTILATED, DEFACED AND OTHERWISE PIRATED LICENSE!

BESIDES - YOU'LL PROBABLY HAVE A MELL OF A HESS TO CLEAN UP!










Consider yourselves warned!




Disclaimer:  To all you children out there - I can hear you laughing and snorting {even without my hearing aid}.

Just remember:  the apple doesn't fall far from the tree!!

4 comments:

  1. Nice try, Alan. Justification has never been a manly thing. I don't even own a disposal--they are too bothersome. I went through too many of them when we lived in LHC. Happy Holidays.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever works, I say. If anyone ever steals your garbage disposal, which I assume happens quite frequently in Tremonton, at least whoever finds it will know it belongs in Utah and not Illinois or someplace weird. However, if Alan's geniusly designed and devised plan doesn't work and my garbage disposal ends up missing, I'm going to have to assume it was worth the trip to my house to get a replacement for your house. I would love to see you, so don't rule that scenario out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Seriously?! I don't know what else to say. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it illegal to transport disposals across state lines? If so, I will have to wait until you move to Utah, Betty, so make it quick, would you?? And, yes, all of you should immediately buy an electric engraver and carve your name, date of birth, ss# and blood type in your disposals to expedite the recovery process in case they . . . um . . . should we say . . . mysteriously disappear. And, should you exert too much pressure on your new electric engraver and cause your disposal to spring a leak, I know someone who will fix it real cheap!

    ReplyDelete