Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Just a Note. . .

Heading off to camp later today and will be gone the rest of the week -- won't be home until sometime Sunday. Just wanted to let those of you who can't make it know that you'll be sorely missed! In fact, I'm missing you already!



We'll have fun playing and fishing and especially enjoying the outdoors but, at the same time, the fun times and memories will lack the personality and love you bring to them. I will especially miss all of you on my birthday!



Have fun and be safe everyone. Know I love you all very much and will have you in my heart constantly!



Love, JustMe

1 comment:

  1. Now that you have made those who can't make it feel really guilty, have a great time, And, oh, by the way, have a VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Thanks for being my youngest sister. Love you.

    ReplyDelete