Saturday, December 10, 2011

Early Christmas Present

I ordered my Christmas present shortly after Thanksgiving. The truck delivered it to the dock at IFA; Alan loaded it onto his truck and we unloaded it into our basement.



I didn't get serious about taking pictures at the onset of this project because I felt it was in my best interests to lay low. Survival is a basic instinct, you know. I think it was actually walking in on this scene and seeing LOML actually perusing what appeared to be instructions that made me choose to risk my life. Half in shock, half in disbelief, I threw caution to the wind and ran for my camera.



Upon closer observation, it was confirmed LOML was unbelievably - but most assuredly - referring to the instruction manual. Wow!



This is not a tool you will find listed or pictured in the manual. This is a DIY tool creation for when your own tool falls into the internal recesses of a semi-constructed exercise machine and needs to be fished out. Luckily LOML is an avid fisherman!



I guess you could say this particular post is based on time lapse photography because:


WAHLAH!!!


THE FINISHED, WORKING PRODUCT!


 
Much better than a doll stroller I remember from years past. Santa's Elves better watch their backs!

Thank you!

1 comment:

  1. I think he has learned reading directions is essential to keep a happy wife.

    ReplyDelete