Saturday, February 11, 2012

I've Come to a Decision . . . Again.

So, I was reading back over some of my earlier posts {like from the very beginning of this adventure} and I was chuckling and snorting and sniveling to myself. These things are part of my history and they're parts that would have been forgotten if I hadn't been lame enough to write them down.



I was seriously considering ending my blahg. I embarrass people. I make them groan {or outright run away} when I whip out my camera. But after reading bits from the past, I've decided I'm forging forward.



I figure it's my choice. And you have your choice. You can either read it now or hope you can crack my password on my journal when I'm dead and gone.

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you've come to that decision. I enjoy reading your blog even when it's things I already know about. And please, leave a list of passwords somewhere (like in a can in the freezer) so we have access to things when you die...instead of burning them in a fire. :) Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't want your passwords but I want your blog. I enjoy reading it. I enjoy your thoughts. I enjoy your humor and sincerity. I enjoy hearing about your family and especially the LOYL. Lots of Love.

    ReplyDelete