Saturday, April 14, 2012

On Mariah and Perspective

I have to share this. It was too precious to me not to.



Saturday Joe and Mandy had a bit of a scare with Mariah and they took her into Primary Children's for a check-up. After things had settled down a bit and the future looked - literally - less intimidating, I was talking to Joe. After we'd said all we needed to say, he asked if I wanted to talk to Mariah for a minute.



Me: "Sure!"

Mariah: "Hi, Grandma."

Me: "Hey, sweetheart! You've sure been through a lot lately, haven't you?"

Mariah: "Uh-huh. I even lost my tooth this morning! Pulled it out all by myself!"



Thanks, Mariah, for helping me keep things in persepective. You already have all you need to deal with the challenges you are experiencing now.



Love you so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment